6 PRH Titles Longlisted for the FT and Schroders Business Book of the Year 2023
The Financial Times and Schroders have announced the longlist for 2023’s Business Book of the Year, and the list includes books published by Penguin Random House imprints and Penguin Random House Publisher Services client publishers.
The Business Book of the Year Award, launched in April 2005, is an annual award with a £30,000 prize that provides the “most compelling and enjoyable insights into modern business issues.” Over 500 books were submitted for consideration and on August 14, the longlist, comprised of 15 books, was announced.
Our Penguin Random House U.S. Finalists:
- BILLIONAIRES’ ROW by Katherine Clarke (Crown Currency)
- MATERIAL WORLD by Ed Conway (Knopf)
- HOW BIG THINGS GET DONE by Bent Flyvbjerg and Dan Gardner (Crown Currency)
- YOUR FACE BELONGS TO US by Kashmir Hill (Random House)
- UNSCRIPTED by James B. Stewart and Rachel Abrams (Penguin Press)
- THE COMING WAVE by Mustafa Suleyman with Michael Bhaskar (Crown)
Special acknowledgements go out to our title distributed by PRHPS: TOKENS by Rachel O’Dwyer (Verso).
The FT and Schroders Business Book of the Year Award winner will be presented on December 4, in London.