Penguin Random House Goes Back to College: Our New Higher Education Website, Created In-House, Is Now Live
With a goal of expanding support for the higher-education market, Penguin Random House announces the launch of a new, far-reaching online platform uniquely designed to meet educators’ needs. Featuring a large collection of the publisher’s most frequently-adopted titles for hundreds of college courses, the site allows professors to more easily identify the books and resources most appropriate for a wide range of courses. Penguin Random House is the first trade publisher to provide this comprehensive and extensive a service across its front- and backlist.
Our Penguin Random House Higher Education website is live at: penguinrandomhouseeducation.com
Michael Gentile, Vice President, Director, Education Marketing, Penguin Random House, said that college instructors will be able to access information for thousands of Penguin Random House books from a listing of more than 1,700 courses taught within Business & Economics, Humanities & Social Sciences, Professional Studies, and Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, adding, “Penguin Random House’s Education Marketing teams have been working for nearly a year on the site content, aligning leading educational titles from across all PRH imprints to higher education courses in several disciplines.”
Visitors to the site will also be able to find author essays, educator guides, and digital solutions, as well as:
- Review, customize, and download catalogs within specific disciplines.
- Create, save, and share title “Wish Lists” with colleagues.
- Access the latest news about Penguin Random House titles, authors, and events.
- Browse upcoming academic conference dates and titles on display.
- Request desk and examination copies in digital and print formats via our online request forms.
- Register to receive one or more of Penguin Random House’s 14 subject e-newsletters and never-miss-new-titles announcements.
Brent Gordon, Vice President, Education Sales and Strategy, Penguin Random House, said, “We are committed to making it easier for educators to discover Penguin Random House’s world-class content for the courses they teach. This site is one of many initiatives underway designed to improve customer experiences and facilitate educator engagement with our titles, authors, and learning solutions across the Penguin Random House imprints.”